Raccoon Removal in Syracuse
Raccoons are mischievous little creatures with a ringed tail, a black facial mask, and hand-like front paws. They are commonly found in Syracuse, residing within hollow logs and trees near a regular water source. The adult raccoon generally has a height of about 35-70 cm and weighs between 10-20 pounds, and often stray away from their natural habitats to make a home in the human territories searching for food.
They are notorious and pesky and often create trouble for the homeowners and people around by infesting in attics, ceilings, chimneys, and other areas. Being nocturnal, they create tremendous malfunction at nights with their chewing, scratching, and scurrying noises, thereby disturbing the inhabitants’ sleep inside the home. While it can be frightening to come across them during the wee hours and even otherwise, raccoon infestation is generally not good for the health of the people in the house.
Their feces and urine will be harmful to your health and tend to destroy your house’s infrastructure. They also harm your home’s structure contributing to financial losses. This is why you should consider raccoon removal in Syracuse, NY seriously and hire the best experts in town to get the job done. Connect with the professionals today and get a thorough assessment of your home today.
When to know that raccoons have infested your home?
Raccoons can go unnoticed for a long time and create more damage even before you realize it. This is the reason why you must look for obvious raccoon signs to make sure that these pesky critters are hidden inside your crawlspace or attic. Here are the signs that you must keep an eye on:
- Foul Odor – If you witness a constant foul odor at your crawlspace or attic, there may be a possibility that a raccoon has died inside it. In such a scenario, you must make sure to consult a reliable raccoon specialist and not try to extract on your own, as it may be dangerous to your health.
- Debris – remnants of trash, food, and other debris may be an indication that there is indeed a raccoon infestation in your house, and there must be nesting in your attic.
- Faces and Urine – Raccoon excreta is extremely unhealthy and must be cleared as soon as possible. They make it extremely difficult for the homeowner to survive in their own home by giving off a constant foul odor. They can even leave a stain on the ceiling.
- Entry Sites – If you find structural damage such as holes around your home or roof, it is a clear indication that raccoons have infested your house.
- Evidence of Nesting – If you hear heavy noises witness severe damage in your attic, vent ducts, and insulation areas, which means raccoons have already started nesting in your house.
- Growling Noises – Heavy whining, chewing, scurrying, or growling noises, especially at night, is a clear indication that raccoons have already infested your house.
So, if you find any or all such signs, connect with our expert raccoon removal services which serve the Syracuse area, right away, and get rid of them. Otherwise, you will face severe financial and health issues.
Raccoon Control and Removal Process
Our expert raccoon specialists have years of experience and expertise in providing the best raccoon removal services. They conduct a whole range of processes to ensure that this infestation is uprooted from its source and the raccoons can never find their way in again.
Read on to know more about the steps of the extermination of the raccoons from your vicinity.
Step 1 – Inspection
Once you hire our experts for the process, the first step they do is conduct a thorough inspection of all the probable places of infestation. They will ascertain how raccoons may enter your vicinity and gather all the necessary information about any issues you have been experiencing. They will then examine every area around your home’s base and roof to identify the possible entryways in which the raccoons may enter. Once the inspection is over, they will draft a report of their findings and discuss the best solutions for extraction and sealing options.
Step 2 – Raccoon Removal
After conducting the initial inspection and gaining agreement on the process, our specialists will get to work. They utilize the most advanced trapping instruments, setting them strategically at every point of perspective raccoon entry. This way, the raccoons may exit at their own will, but their re-entry into the house would be prohibited. However, the entire process is conducted in a manner where no animals or humans will be harmed.
Step 3 – Full Home Exclusion
As much as it is important to remove the raccoons from your attic and crawlspaces, it is equally important for us to make sure that they do not find any other way to enter back into your premises. This is when our raccoon control specialists’ expertise in Syracuse comes into play, and they easily identify and seal every possible entry point with long-lasting solutions. They generally use sturdy metallic elements and weatherproof sealants so that raccoons cannot chew or bite into easily. This gives your house a lifetime guarantee of living raccoon-free.
Step 4 – Decontamination
The last step of the process includes repairing any damage to your house caused by the raccoons that may prove damaging and unhealthy to you. Most raccoon removal experts suggest removing all the insulations and debris, including urine, feces, and the nesting site remains. In the decontamination process, we will use the anti-fogging treatments to ensure that the attic is eliminated of all the bacteria, harmful spores, and odors to give your house the health and hygiene it truly deserves.
Raccoons can damage not only your home’s infrastructure but also cause many health issues to the inmates. This is why you must hire professional raccoon removal specialists at 315-888-4938 and get rid of them as soon as possible.